A HELPING HAND, WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
When bottle feeding, you can often find yourself one hand short when life happens; the phone rings, someone knocks on your door or another child needs your attention.
MASTER THE MULTI-TASK
The Beebo frees up a hand to caress, burp or even read a book to your baby while you’re feeding. It conveniently holds the bottle in a consistent, stable feeding position so that your baby is more likely to finish the entire bottle.
TURN FEEDING TIME INTO QUALITY TIME
Read while you feed. Comfort another child with your free hand. Join the family dinner. The Beebo enhances feeding time and keeps your baby close while you manage your busy day.
How it Works
Nursing moms have a free hand, now bottle feeding parents can too!
Place the Beebo over either shoulder, positioning the bottle holder just below your shoulder above your breast, then insert your baby's bottle. The rotating bottle holder helps you find the perfect feeding angle, and even rotates out of the way while burping or playing with your baby.
- Fits any baby bottle
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Rolls up neatly for easy storage or transport
- Pediatrician approved
- The Beebo is balanced to sit comfortably and securely right where you want it
- The ribbed underside helps it stay securely in place
- Lightweight, even with a full bottle of milk in it
- Soft and flexible for a secure, comfortable fit
- Helps keep your baby in an upright feeding position, and keeps the bottle at a stable, consistent angle
- Ergonomically designed with no buckles, clips or straps
- We’re confident you’ll agree that The Beebo is a better way to bottle feed. But, if for any reason you’re not happy, just send it back within 60 days for a full refund.
How To Use
Q: How should I wear the Beebo?
A: Place the Beebo over either shoulder, positioning the bottle holder just below your shoulder, high up on your chest. Then insert your baby's bottle. This Beebo position keeps your baby upright with the bottle at the right angle once you rotate it. You can also view our "How to Use" video for proper Beebo placement.
Q: Is my Beebo made from ‘baby safe’ materials?
A: Yes! The Beebo was designed and used by a parent, with safety in mind. All materials are BPA-free, lead-free, PVC-free and phthalates-free.
Q: Will it fit my bottle?
A: The Beebo fits just about any baby bottle because the holder is made of squishy foam. If it feels a little tight turning the bottle holder with your bottle in it, you can loosen up the holder by spinning it back and forth.
Q: Is the Beebo heavy?
A: No, the Beebo isn't heavy; it's lightweight and comfortable even with a bottle of milk in it.
Q: Will it stay on my shoulder?
A: Yes! The ribbed underside grips your clothes and the counterweight at the back of the Beebo keeps it balanced and securely in place.
Q: How do I clean my Beebo?
A: The bottle holder separates from the pad for easy cleaning with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
Q: How do I transport my Beebo?
A: The Beebo rolls up to fit nicely in a diaper bag, stroller or purse for a trip to the park, to a play date or out to a restaurant.